Dr. David A Palma, MD
Orthopaedics Northeast is proud to announce the arrival of Dr. David Palma who has joined our group practice.
Dr. Palma is Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and is fellowship-trained in Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine. He completed his training at Alabama Orthopedic Spine and Sports Medicine Associates (AOSSMA), as well as the world-renowned Andrew’s Sports Medicine Center in Birmingham, Alabama. He completed his internship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and residency training at the State University of New York, Downstate. In his final year, he served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Palma attended Saba University School of Medicine where he graduated with High Honors. He is an active member in multiple medical organizations including the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, International Spine Intervention Society, and American College of Sports Medicine.
Dr. Palma specializes in non-surgical treatment of headaches, neck and back pain through the use of epidurals, facet joint injections, sacroiliac joint injections, radiofrequency ablation, vertebral augmentation, discography and intra-discal steroid injections. He also performs ultrasound-guided peripheral joint injections for the treatment of a wide range of musculoskeletal pain secondary to acute injuries and chronic conditions such as arthritis.
Dr. Palma is now accepting new patients. He looks forward to caring for your headaches, neck and back pain issues. Please call the office at 978-794-1946 to book an appointment.
- Non-surgical treatment of head, neck and back pain
- State University of NY at Stonybrook, BA Economics 2002
- Saba University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine 2008
- University of Medicine & Dentistry, Internship 2010
- State University of NY, Downstate Medical Center – Residency 2013
- Alabama Orthopedic Spine and Sports Medicine – Fellowship 2014
Affiliations and Memberships
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, International Spine Intervention Society
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, Association of Academic Physiatrists